DUBLIN, Ireland -- The Full Tilt Online Poker Series (FTOPS) returns for its thirteenth running beginning on Wednesday, August 5th, and offers players the chance to earn their share of more than US$16
Full Tilt Poker continues to grow in influence in the poker world. million in guaranteed prize money.
FTOPS XIII features 25 events, each with a different game and tournament structure. All FTOPS XIII events are hosted by Team Full Tilt and Full Tilt Poker pros, each of whom will conduct a Pro Chat, utilizing interactive chat software that allows players to submit questions to the pros.
There are six FTOPS XIII events that feature at least US$1 million in guaranteed prize money:
- Event #1, a US$200 + US$16 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament, begins at 21:00 ET on August 5th and guarantees US$1 million in prize money
- Event #10, a US$300 + US$22 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament, begins at 18:00 ET on August 9th and guarantees US$1.5 million in prize money
- Event #12, a US$1,000 + US$60 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament with antes from the start, begins at 21:00 ET on August 10th and guarantees US$1.5 million in prize money
- Event #17, a US$300 + US$22 No-Limit Hold 'em rebuy 6-max tournament, begins at 21:00 ET on August 12th and guarantees US$1 million in prize money
- Event #22, the US$2,500 + US$120 No-Limit Hold 'em Two Day event, begins at 14:00 ET on August 15th and guarantees US$2 million in prize money
- The FTOPS XIII Main Event, a US$500 + US$35 No-Limit Hold 'em tournament, begins at 18:00 on August 16th and guarantees US$2.5 million in prize money
Each player who makes the final table of any FTOPS XIII event receives a limited-edition FTOPS jacket, with the event winner getting the jacket along with a gold FTOPS jersey and a gold jersey avatar for use on Full Tilt Poker.
New to FTOPS XIII is the special Ante Up for Africa charity event hosted by Friend of Full Tilt Poker and Academy Award nominated actor Don Cheadle. Ante Up for Africa is a non-profit charity organization co-founded by Cheadle to provide aid and assistance to the survivors of the crisis in Darfur, Sudan. Players can buy in for US$100 + US$20 on August 15th at 15:00 ET and play for their share of US$100,000 in guaranteed prize money. Full Tilt Poker will donate each player's US$20 tournament fee to Ante Up For Africa.
Full Tilt Poker has also announced the schedule for MiniFTOPS, which will begin on September 9th and features the same 25 events as FTOPS XIII all at 1/10th of the buy-in. MiniFTOPS offers players the chance to turn a small buy-in into a huge score, and features huge playing fields that offer lots of play for a little money.
Players looking to further test their skills can participate in FTOPS Challenges, which award special prizes for completing a series of in-game tasks. For instance, the FTOPS Million Dollar Challenge awards US$1,000,000 to any player who cashes in at least 17 of the 25 FTOPS XIII events.
To learn more about FTOPS XIII and MiniFTOPS, please visit www.fulltiltpoker.com.
|Full Tilt Poker software was developed by TiltWare LLC, a software development and licensing company based in Los Angeles, California and licensed to Kolyma Corporation, A.V.V., which is regulated and licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada. With innovative graphics, superior customer service and a safe, secure interface, the software is geared to enhance and personalize the online poker experience.|
ReadyBetGo! is an independent gambling news and information service. If you plan to play in casinos, ensure
that you are not breaking any local laws. It's up to you to know the legality of your actions when you gamble.