Gambling NewsCasino GamblingOnline GamblingBlackjackVideo PokerSlotsCrapsPokerRoulette
ReadyBetGo! HomeSlot HomeProgressive SlotsSlot StrategiesFinding Loose SlotsSlot NewsSlot BooksSlot ReviewsSlot History & Rules
A Huge Collection of Loose Slots!
Book Picture
Online casino slots are loose. Why? Because with the lower overhead, no slot employees to pay, and lower taxes, they can afford to pay more back to their customers. Roxy Palace offers a huge range of casino slots for you to play for fun or for real money prizes. From easy to play 3-reel games and fruit slot machines, all the way through to popular video slots, progressives slots and brand new releases from Microgaming, every game provides a high level of quality.
Play Now at Roxy Palace!
Find Loose Slots... Play Online!
Book Picture
Roxy Palace has some of the loosest slots on the web. Their selection is huge and with less overhead, employee costs and taxes than your typical brick and mortar casino, they can afford to give back a bigger percentages of bets back to the customer. If you're looking for loose slots, play online!
Play Now at Roxy Palace!

Slot Machines: Easy Fun but Difficult to Understand?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

As reported by the South Town Star: "Slot machines are unlike any other gambling option in casinos across the country and around the world.

And slot machines are the easiest of all the games
  to play. Just sit down, put in some money and press the button or pull the handle. You'll find out instantly whether you've won or lost.

Table games and video poker, on the other hand, require some homework. You have to learn how to play them in order to participate on an intelligent level.

During the process of learning how to play the games, you also acquire an understanding of the economics of gambling and how the odds are stacked against you.

There are economics to understand about slot machine play, too.

But, unless you take it upon yourself to learn about how the so-called "electronic gaming devices" work and what the real odds are against hitting a significant jackpot, you're pretty much out of luck because the casinos aren't about to tell you.

Neither are the slot machine manufacturers.

Every slot machine is governed by a computer program that guarantees a profit for the casino that owns it.

Even though a particular machine may be programmed to pay back 95 percent of what it takes in and hold the other 5 percent as profit, the odds against winning the top award can be in the tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands to one against you.

Sure, paying back 95 percent is very generous, but you have to remember that this includes every single winning combination, and it is distributed among the thousands of people who play the machine during the course of a year.

Only one entity gets the remaining 5 percent, and that's the casino..."

 

© 2006-2012 ReadyBetGo!

ReadyBetGo! is an independent gambling news and information service. If you plan to play in casinos, ensure
that you are not breaking any local laws. It's up to you to know the legality of your actions when you gamble.